ADSM-L

Re: Querying only errors?

2004-03-17 09:48:14
Subject: Re: Querying only errors?
From: Mike Bantz <mbantz AT RSINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:47:53 -0700
Yup - that's what I'm thinking now. Problem is, I've got a whole bunch of:

"The description for Event ID ( 389 ) in Source ( ibmchgr ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: \Device\Changer0."

Right next to it:

"The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Changer0."

Issuing "q act s=anr????e" or "q act s=anr????w" didn't bring back anything
about a drive.

Paranoid. Had the library fail a little ways back and it quite sucked
recovering from the whole mess...

Mike Bantz
Systems Administrator
Research Systems, Inc