ADSM-L

Re: veritas backup exec client and TSM server

2004-03-15 13:27:24
Subject: Re: veritas backup exec client and TSM server
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:26:58 -0500
Get used to it. Wait until you have a problem with using Veritas to backup
your IS and TSM as the storage agent... Another cost of going the
non-convential route.

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.