ADSM-L

SV: Netware root administrator access denied?

2004-03-10 16:51:42
Subject: SV: Netware root administrator access denied?
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:51:16 +0100
Hi Paul

With this client there were 2 isues....

Issue 1: Password... try altering the Password (if it start with letter, start
the new with a number and vice versa (can't remember which situation the
problem occured))

Issue 2: You had to use the DSM.OPT to state the user and password, in some
case's the user and password "slipped out" of the encrypted passwordfile.

By the way, do your self a favor and download the latest client fix pack to
4.1.3 (think it was 4.1.3.99)

Best regards
Flemming