ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Shared tape library issue

2004-03-10 14:22:56
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Shared tape library issue
From: Markus Veit <markus.veit AT SCALEON DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:21:58 +0100
Hi,
can you do a  q volhist and send the output about these volumes,
check if it says unknown anywhere

Best Regards

Markus Veit

                                                An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                Kopie:
                                                Thema:   Re: Antwort: Shared
tape library issue

              owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
              15:40
              Bitte antworten an "ADSM:
              Dist Stor Manager"

Markus,

I am scheduled to convert my shared 3494 to a managed (3 server) setup this
morning, but your mail stopped me short.  I saw nothing about this while
working on the migration.  Can you supply more details.

Fred Johanson
ITSM Administrator
University of Chicago
773-702-8464