ADSM-L

Re: LTO Tape Question

2004-03-10 12:21:01
Subject: Re: LTO Tape Question
From: Mike Bantz <mbantz AT RSINC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:20:25 -0700
Why not just replace the tape (anywhere in the library) and just audit the
library?

audit libvol 3583lib checklabel=barcode
                ^

       name of your library

The checklabel=barcode should speed up the process, otherwise you're stuck
mounting tapes and checking their labels, IIRC.

Mike Bantz
Systems Administrator
Research Systems, Inc