ADSM-L

Re: Select for finding if a file on tape already has a copy in a copypool

2004-03-10 09:35:39
Subject: Re: Select for finding if a file on tape already has a copy in a copypool
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:35:07 +0100
Hi Juraj,

Thanks for the tip, I could probably use it, case I would not succeed in
building a proper SQL statement. But so far, I really need that precise info to
build a sub-query in my main query ...
Cheers.

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com