ADSM-L

Re: TSM license audit not equal number of nodes

2004-03-09 10:27:30
Subject: Re: TSM license audit not equal number of nodes
From: Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:26:58 -0600
I ran the AUDIT LICENSE command first, then I ran the QUERY LICENSE
command (and got the 108). I ran QUERY NODES and got 78.

The  SELECT COUNT(*) FROM NODES WHERE PLATFORM_NAME<>'(?)' command
returned 75. I have 3 nodes defined that have never contacted the server,
2 test definitions and 1 real brand new node, thus the difference of 3
there.

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/09/2004
08:05:22 AM: