ADSM-L

Re: TSM and Windows 98

2004-03-08 10:12:50
Subject: Re: TSM and Windows 98
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT DATATREND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:12:11 -0600
Windows 98 is inherently insecure, no log-on is needed to access those
files.  That said, the way I would do it is to share that data over the
network to a secure computer with Windows NT or better and back the data
up that way.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
IBM Premier Business Partner
121 Cheshire Lane, Suite 700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT datatrend DOT com
V: 952-931-1203
F: 952-931-1293

and privileged information. Any  unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
03/08/2004 09:06 AM