ADSM-L

is there a way to.....

2004-03-05 06:15:24
Subject: is there a way to.....
From: i love tsm <ilovetsm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:14:50 +0000
Hi All

I want to know whether there is a way to restore "only"  ntfs file
permissions on win2k.  We are running tsm server 5.2.2.1 and 5.2 clients.

The reason for this is that last night during some maintenance, a windows
drive (all directories and files) lost all its permissions. The directories
and files are still there so all I want to restore is the permissions...

Anyone know of a way to do this with TSM??

Cheers

Chris

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger