ADSM-L

Re: TSM DB extension - emergency

2004-03-04 07:54:50
Subject: Re: TSM DB extension - emergency
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 05:50:30 -0700
Ralph,

There are options to create new database files as needed, but what you need
to do right now is extend your database into the unused area that is already
created.

The command is

extend db <size_in_MB>

In your case, I would extend it to the 2964 and look into creating some more
database files manually.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.