ADSM-L

Re: expire inventory, examined objects

2004-03-02 06:48:22
Subject: Re: expire inventory, examined objects
From: "Moonen, LJL (Bert)" <bert.moonen AT ABP DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:47:24 +0100
Hello Karl,

we observed the same thing when we migrated from Version 5, Release 1, Level
8
to Version 5, Release 2, Level 0.

ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process 273 completed:
examined 421039003 objects, deleting 3974009 backup objects,
247900 archive objects, 0 DB backup volumes, and 0
recovery plan files. 0 errors were encountered. (SESSION:
97849, PROCESS: 273)

Maybe the expiration process is getting more and more enhanced.

Greetings,

Bert Moonen
ABP / USZO CIS / BS / TB / Storage Management
Telefoon : +31(0)45 579 7773
Fax : +31(0)45 579 3990
Email : bert.moonen AT abp DOT nl
Centrale Mailbox : Centrale Mailbox - BS Storage (eumbx05)

Tech Support: "Have you made backups of your software and data?"