ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operational Reporting - about TDP for Exchange...

2004-03-01 10:47:54
Subject: Re: TSM Operational Reporting - about TDP for Exchange...
From: "Mol, ATM" <Ton.Mol AT CORUSGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:31:44 +0100
As far as I know, under Windows it's just a matter of reporting back the
right errorlevel.
I experienced also a problem with the TDP for Oracle (Rman) reporting.
In both cases I had to set the returned errorlevel (by the script) from 3 to
2 to get the TSM-server report the failed backup.
In a Windows batch something like "find uihghuks >NUL"  will give you that
%errorlevel%

Ton Mol
Corus Steel BV