ADSM-L

Re: Things I could just as soon never ever ever see again.

2004-02-26 23:52:55
Subject: Re: Things I could just as soon never ever ever see again.
From: asr AT UFL DOT EDU
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:52:35 -0500
=> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:45:02 -0500, Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> said:

>> Database backup encountered an unusually vigorous expiration session,

> You're not getting any younger, so relieve stress by adding a Duration
> to your Expire Inventory, and perhaps a DBBackuptrigger.

In my current setup, I'm cancelling expiration at time [whatever] and am
running daily fulls anyway.

Most days the expiration doesn't generate nearly enough work to make for a lot
of log; but this day it was plowing some fertile ground.

Ahh, but it'll all be different soon. :)  Big upgrades, new structure...

-Allen S. Rout