ADSM-L

Re: Binding files to mgmt class

2004-02-25 11:52:50
Subject: Re: Binding files to mgmt class
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:52:17 -0600
I chose some files in the directory to "always backup" through the GUI
so that I could force them to rebind.

However, the dsmerror.log does show something interesting....

02/25/2004 10:17:59 processSysvol(): NtFrsApiGetBackupRestoreSets(): RC
= 2
02/25/2004 10:17:59 processSysvol(): NtFrsApiDestroyBackupRestore(): RC
= 0