ADSM-L

Re: relink RMAN and TDP

2004-02-23 20:51:21
Subject: Re: relink RMAN and TDP
From: nghiatd <nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:58:51 +0700
Hi Neil Rasmussen,

Thank  for your mail.
I edited  option files in directory "C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\AgentOBA"
where TDP was installed.The content of option file is following:
dsm.opt :
     commmethod      tcpip
     tcpport          1500
    TCPServeraddress 192.168.131.187
    passwordaccess generate
    nodename nghiatddb
tdpo.opt :
   DSMI_ORC_CONFIG    c:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\agentoba\dsm.opt
   DSMI_LOG           c:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\agentoba
Then I change to "C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\AgentOBA" directory and run
"tdpoconf  password" and "tdpocof showenvironment" command.
Rman backuped successfully and I restored database successfully by Rman too.
I can see files that were backuped from another machine when I used "query
occupancy * " command in TSM server.But I don't see database that was
backuped by Rman.
I don't know what is the problem.
Could you help me to solve it,please ?.
I'm looking forward to receiving your mail.

Thank you in advanced !
Nghiatd,

P/S : I use : TSM ver 5.1.5
                  TSM API  ver 5.1.5