ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino v1.1 / Can it restore Notes v5.0a databases containing encrypted folders?

2004-02-23 18:45:03
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino v1.1 / Can it restore Notes v5.0a databases containing encrypted folders?
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:44:31 -0800
What kind of failure did you see?  If the TDP was able to access and back
up the database,
then it should also be able to restore it. The fact that folders in the
database are encrypted is
transparent to the TDP.

Thanks,
Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/23/2004
02:58:40 PM: