ADSM-L

Re: relink RMAN and TDP

2004-02-23 15:08:51
Subject: Re: relink RMAN and TDP
From: Neil Rasmussen <rasmussn AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:08:13 -0800
Nghiatd,

What is it that has led you to believe that this is a relinking issue? Do
you see the Rman backups complete successfully but just don't see the data
on the TSM Server? What is it that you are looking for from "query
occupancy" that has led you to believe that the database is not being
backed up? If indeed it is relinking that you need we provide that
information in our DP for Oracle User's Guide - this information can also
be found in Oracle documentation (as this is an Oracle issue) and it can
be slightly different for each platform.

Regards,

Neil Rasmussen
Software Development
Data Protection for Oracle

nghiatd <nghiatd2 AT FPT.COM DOT VN>
02/21/2004 02:06 AM
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
relink RMAN and TDP

Hi all.,
I am using TSM and RMAN to backup database for Oracle. But I don't know
how to relink RMAN and TDP. So I don't see database when using "query
occupancy * " command in TSM server.
Does anyone know relinking RMAN and TDP to backup database for Oracle ?

Thanks,

Nghiatd