ADSM-L

restore data

2004-02-23 05:28:57
Subject: restore data
From: Geetha Thanu <geeta AT CDFD.ORG DOT IN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:05:28 -0800
Hi all,

When I am trying to restore data , I am getting the following erros

ANR0836W No query restore processing session 110 for node WWW.CDFD.ORG.IN
and
/FCRAID failed to retrieve file /RAID/cdfd/databases/HOM_PDB/1bgga.pdb
- file
being skipped.
ANR1420W Read access denied for volume CDFD11 - volume access mode =
"unavailable".
ANR1420W Read access denied for volume CDFD11 - volume access mode =
"unavailable".
ANR1420W Read access denied for volume CDFD11 - volume access mode =
"unavailable".

Restoration is not taking place.the tape is set to unavailable.
Pls help me how to proceed.

Thanks

Geetha Thanu
Bioinformatics