ADSM-L

Re: Anyone using Servergraph?

2004-02-20 15:28:03
Subject: Re: Anyone using Servergraph?
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:13:51 -0500
Our customers generally give us VERY high marks for support!
But our customer base has been growing very fast.
We recently installed an automated help-desk application,
But is didn't work well at first; it's fixed now.

If we knew who "rh" was, we'd be glad to resolve any problems.
Our Windows build has been available for a few months now;
perhaps it was not ready when he/she called.

Growing pains ... but we always appreciate customer feedback.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect
www.servergraph.com
512-482-6138 ext 105