ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operational Reporting - some answers...

2004-02-20 08:42:39
Subject: Re: TSM Operational Reporting - some answers...
From: Christian Bagard <christian.bagard AT WANADOO DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:49:46 +0100
Hi Rajesh,

Maybe it's because TDP Exchange doesn't give the information to TSM.
We have studied this for our own needs and finally abandoned. Syntax used by
this TDP is always changing and sometimes incoherent.
For SQL, the problem is different. It's an IBM product.
In the same way, backint doesn't speak no longer to TSM (since a recent
version).
If somebody has informations about these things ...
Best regards

Christian Bagard
c.bagard AT sos-restore DOT com
SOS-Restore - 32 cours Mirabeau - 13100 Aix-en-Provence - France