ADSM-L

Restore session error + No data on server

2004-02-19 04:57:56
Subject: Restore session error + No data on server
From: Geetha Thanu <geeta AT CDFD.ORG DOT IN>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:34:06 -0800
Hi all,

I am facing the following problem.
When I start a restore session it is going for few minutes and the following
error occurs.

NO data found in server.

when I say "Query restore"

Sess Restore Elapsed Node Name Filespace FSID
Number State Minutes Name
------ ----------- ------- ------------------------- ----------- ----------
-1 Restartable 21 WWW.CDFD.ORG.IN /FCRAID 1
-2 Restartable 10 WWW.CDFD.ORG.IN /FCRAID 1
-3 Restartable 7 WWW.CDFD.ORG.IN /FCRAID 1

If I cancel all these and start also , I am fcaing the same
problem.Please help me since it is very urgent.
I want to restore 270GB of data and I am facing all sorts
of problems.

Thank you
Geetha Thanu
Bioinformatics