ADSM-L

Re: Using more than one utility to backup Informix

2004-02-18 04:30:49
Subject: Re: Using more than one utility to backup Informix
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:30:16 +0100
Hi Josef,

I just spoke with our informix admin, who was in the surroundings as I
received your mail, and he assured me there would be no problem doing
this : both programs have their own way to check when to initiate
backups, and no one will "steal" the other logs !
Hope this helped !
Cheers.

Arnaud Brion

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com