ADSM-L

Re: Open File Support

2004-02-17 04:51:35
Subject: Re: Open File Support
From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:49:11 +0100
Hi,

Because the back-up of both C: and D: are running at the same time, no idle
filesystem is found. Workaround, create a small e: and make this for both c:
and d: the cache. Why the system needs a hardware reset is strange. My
experience was a clear error and back-up was done as a normal incremental.

Regard,

Karel