ADSM-L

Re: Preview on Move Media

2004-02-16 19:29:16
Subject: Re: Preview on Move Media
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:50:00 -0500
replace move with q with the other parameters the same i.e.:

q media * stg=pool_name days=60 status=full etc.....

--Justin Richard Bleistein

|         |           "Coats, Jack"     |
|         |           <Jack.Coats@BANKST|
|         |           ERLING.COM>       |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:   |
|         |           Dist Stor Manager"|
|         |           <[email protected].|
|         |           EDU>              |
|         |           02/16/2004 11:02  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor  |
|         |           Manager"          |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Preview on Move Media

There doesn't seem to be a preview option on my version of TSMs move media
command.

I want to find out what media in my library are of what 'age' (havn't been
read or written).

Could someone provide me a select that would allow me to see this data?  Or
where to go look it up?

My TSM server is on Win2K with TSM 4.2.1.3 -- I have a couple of months
before I can upgrade to something current!