ADSM-L

Re: OUTLOOK 2003, .PST open, will it backup while open?, TSM 5.2?

2004-02-11 14:20:17
Subject: Re: OUTLOOK 2003, .PST open, will it backup while open?, TSM 5.2?
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:19:51 -0600
        From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU [mailto:zforray AT VCU DOT EDU]
        In this same vein, can someone tell me what the limitations are on what
        type of "filesystem" the SSCL can point to ?  IIRC, tried this with an
NFS
        mounted volume and it did not work. Kept telling me the location was
        invalid !

        IIRC, the snapshot cache must be local. (Why would you run a cache file
and its resultant transaction across an NFS mount? Messy, messy, and slow.)