ADSM-L

Re: ZenWorks for Desktops, 6.5 Clusters & SAN

2004-02-11 12:02:15
Subject: Re: ZenWorks for Desktops, 6.5 Clusters & SAN
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:00:27 -0500
I can't speak for your exact situation, but I can sympathize.

TSM does not do a very good/complete job when it comes to handling Netware
servers (NO IMAGE backups, NO SNAPSHOT, NO OPEN FILE SUPPORT).

Yes, we use it for our few Netware servers.

Can't speak for Veritas.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/11/2004
11:45:56 AM: