ADSM-L

Re: Sql Error

2004-02-11 11:23:30
Subject: Re: Sql Error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:23:02 -0500
Robert,

You might want to read through this Microsoft KB article (Q328306):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328306&Product=sql

to see if anything helps. If not, it sounds like you may need to
contact the IBM Support Team. They can obtain a trace and find out
where things might be going wrong.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/11/2004
10:59:28 AM:

> Hi del
>
> When running  TDPSQLC QUERY SQL * /SQLSERVER=servername got exactly the
same
> error when doing the restore ....
>
> You are right I think too that the TDP isn't talking to local SQL server
> correctly , but when running some queries (select ....) on the database
> everything is O.K
>
> Regards Robert

Del