ADSM-L

TDP incr fails with...erm....no errors.

2004-02-11 06:59:20
Subject: TDP incr fails with...erm....no errors.
From: Marc L <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:57:24 +0000
Hello,

TDP for Domino v1.1.1
TSM 4.1.2
Running on NT server.

I have a TDP incremental failing with no errors logged at all.  Everything
on the client looks to be running OK, I've restarted the services several
times to no avail.  It looks like the software doesn't even get as far as
inpecting which databases there are to backup.  I can run a selective
backup from the GUI OK.

Below is the output I have from the attempted backup.

Will a good old reboot fix this or is there another option?

Current date is:
Mon 02/10/2004
Current time is:
21:58

Tivoli Storage Manager
Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino - Version 1, Release 1, Level 1.01
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999, 2000. All rights reserved.

License file exists and contains valid license data.