ADSM-L

Re: Domino backups and MAXNUMMP

2004-02-10 17:00:42
Subject: Re: Domino backups and MAXNUMMP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:00:15 -0500
Zoltan,

There is currently no "multi-session" support for
a single instance of Data Protection for Domino.

However, one way that some of our customers accomplish
the same result is to set up multiple instances of Data Protection
for Domino working on different subdirectories in the
Domino data directory.

We have this documented in a knowledge base article titled:
  "Running multiple Data Protection for Domino domdsmc instances"

Go to:
   http://www.ibm.com/us/

Search for:
  1114638

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/10/2004
04:17:04 PM: