ADSM-L

TSM clients and support of W2003 (New clients, old server)

2004-02-06 12:23:04
Subject: TSM clients and support of W2003 (New clients, old server)
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:25:27 -0600
I put on client 5.2.2 on a Windows 2003 server, and it gives me an error and
says it will not backup the system
state because my server is back level (of which it is, but can't upgrade for
a couple of months from TSM 4.1.3
due to other issues - but it is coming in march or april).

Is there a version of the TSM client that will backup the system state on
Win2K3 with my old server?

Thanks ... Jack

--
Jack Coats
Data Base Administrator

This document and any attachments are privileged and confidential.  If you
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
document.