ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.2 performances on AIX 5.1

2004-02-05 12:37:52
Subject: Re: TSM 5.2 performances on AIX 5.1
From: Madalina Cozea <mcozea AT CSB DOT RO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:43:40 +0200
It was a kind of mixed i think (not very small files any way - exe & big DB
files), anyway ...for a single file 300MB it took 30 seconds. it seems a
poor performance to me.
The OS is in the state it came preinstalled , no patch added (right now i
cannot look for the ML), no params changed .
Same to TSM ...only installed on TSM
I hope u can recommend some patches or tuning for parameters (in OS or in
TSM) in order to improve the performances.
Thanks ,
Madalina