ADSM-L

Re: Integration to DiskXtender 5.4.102

2004-01-31 10:44:32
Subject: Re: Integration to DiskXtender 5.4.102
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:44:08 -0500
Did you create the dsm.opt file in the DX home directory for the TSM to
work ?
Justin Case

sujay dinakar <sujay_dinakar AT YAHOO DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/31/2004
03:41:11 AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:    Integration to DiskXtender 5.4.102

Hello!

I am new to Tivoli and DiskXtender Softwares, I tryed
to integrate tivoli in DiskXtender but it failed:

I am able to create Virtual media and assign to a
media folder but the files are not migrating to the
TSM.

Can Any one help he to solve the problem.

Thank u.

Dinakar