ADSM-L

Re: Primary storage pool on disk

2004-01-30 14:42:14
Subject: Re: Primary storage pool on disk
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:41:49 -0500
But of course we would all still love for Tivoli to publish a white
paper on "tape-less" TSM with recommended best practices.  Especially
the disk vs. file question, which has never been definitively answered
by Tivoli and has about equal numbers of fully convinced people in each
camp.

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer
Haworth, Inc
616-393-1457 (desk)
616-886-8821 (cell phone)
6168868821 AT messaging.nextel DOT com (text page)
WWJWMTD