ADSM-L

Re: << Message number 2997 not available for language EN_US >>

2004-01-30 07:37:11
Subject: Re: << Message number 2997 not available for language EN_US >>
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:36:43 +0100
ANR2997 seems to exist:

blah>help ANR2997
-------

ANR2997W The server log is log full percentage percent full. The server
will
delay transactions by delay time milliseconds.

Explanation: The server log utilization is dangerously high. In order to
prevent the server log from becoming exhausted, the server will begin
delaying transactions by the specified amount of time.

User Response: Monitor server activity and log usage. If possible, delay
adding new work to the server load.

bla>help ANS2997
ANR2307E No help text could be found for this message: ANS2997.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

Regards,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen