ADSM-L

Re: TCP/IP Name and Address

2004-01-29 02:18:57
Subject: Re: TCP/IP Name and Address
From: Yiannakis Vakis <yiannakis.vakis AT ITD.BANKOFCYPRUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:22:20 +0200
David,
I have the same problem. I use the web gui to update node and delete the
tcp/ip server address. It accepts that but when I display it again it's
there!

On that node I had once defined the web remote service and I think that's
when the tcp/ip value appeared. So I removed the service and then tried to
remove the tcp address but it keep coming back.

If you discover how to do it please let me know.
Yiannakis