ADSM-L

Re: ANR8358E

2004-01-28 07:26:07
Subject: Re: ANR8358E
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:25:27 -0500
>When I take a backup i am getting Server out of storage error.
>But I have few more volumes defined under a storage pool. I think it is
>not taking it.
>
>When I gave checkin libvol command I got the following error.
>Pls help me how to proceed.
>
> ANR8358E Audit operation is required for library AUTOLIB.
>  ANR1434W No files have been identified for
>automaticallystoring device configuration information.

Basically, refer to the Messages manual and do what the message descriptions
advise.
You can refer to "ANS1329S Server out of data storage space" in
http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts for common causes to that situation.

However: It generally sounds like your TSM server is not well set up.
I'd strongly advise review of the Admin Guide as it advises on storage
pool and server settings.  Go through the Admin Ref manual section on
server options to add appropriate values to your server options file.

  Richard Sims, BU