ADSM-L

Re: Sending reports from TSM

2004-01-26 12:42:03
Subject: Re: Sending reports from TSM
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:41:09 -0500
Servergraph/TSM is a 3rd party product that does excellent reporting
plus a host of other tsm monitoring activities.  See details at
http://www.servergraph.com

David Ehresman
University of Louisville

>>> kevingodfrey AT CATHS.CO DOT UK 1/26/2004 4:44:08 AM >>>
Hi

Just wondering what reporting options that are built in to TSM. I
would
like to send an email to an administrator in the case of, for example,
failed schedules. Is there already a way to do this in TSM? If there
is,
I can't find one! My idea is to do either do run a query and send the
results to a file and have the OS send it as a mail later, or to run a
script in cron (our TSM server is running on Linux) that runs a query
and sends a mail all in one.

Kevin