ADSM-L

SQL Select statement

2004-01-22 00:31:45
Subject: SQL Select statement
From: John Stephens <jws AT STEPHENS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:29:31 -0500
I have a select statement that will display part of what I want but I cant
seem to make it completely work.
Here is the statement and the output,

select node_name as Node,count(distinct volume_name) as "Tape Pool
Media",count(distinct volume_name) as "Copy Pool Media" from volumeusage
where stgpool_name='TAPEPOOL' or stgpool_name='COPYPOOL'  group by node_name

NODE                   Tape Pool Media     Copy Pool Media
411                                  1                   1
5X                                   2                   2
6X                                   1                   1

I would like to have the select display the volumes from the tapepool and
the copypool locations for each node.
How can you build a select statement that will do this?

Thanks for any help

JWS