ADSM-L

Re: Another question about script

2004-01-20 08:48:23
Subject: Re: Another question about script
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:46:37 +0200
Hi Alexander

The option -quiet work to well .... Now I got in my output nothing it's
suppress everything.
My batch file look like:

 dsmadmc -id=robert -pass=xxxxx -tcpserveraddress=adsmnew.haifa.ac.il
-itemcommit -quiet -dataonly=yes macro stat_unix.adsm >
c:\blat\stat_unix.txt

My output was empty , without-quiet I got information  with the ANR2034E and
ANS8991I messages.

Thanks Alexander maybe another option parameter ....

Regards Robert