ADSM-L

Re: Antw: Upgrade db

2004-01-19 07:04:12
Subject: Re: Antw: Upgrade db
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 06:03:50 -0600
If the Install / Upgrade only took a few min to maybey 5min, it didnt upgrade
the DB.  We went from 4.1.6 to 5.1.0 and the Software was upodated but we had
to run the upgrade DB manually per Tivoli Tech support.  If you were to upgrade
to 5.1.7 the upgrade db does happen automgically, in addtion to signifacant
upgrade DB performace (reduced our upgrade time by 50%)