ADSM-L

TDP SQL logs expiration...

2004-01-16 07:33:54
Subject: TDP SQL logs expiration...
From: Bo Nielsen <Bo.Nielsen AT COOP DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:31:01 +0100
Hi All,

Why is't only the full version of TDP SQL backup,
there is deleted after expiration???
All the log backups, 30 days back, is still available, when I query the TSM
server.
The full exist version match the MC - 15 1 15 60.
TSM server z/os version until last monday 5.1.6.5 now 5.2.1.3,
TDP SQL version 5.1.5.0

> Regards
> Bo Nielsen
>                                               * +45 4386 4671
> COOP Danmark A/S                * (Internt postcenter): 6230
> IT-Driftscenter                          * bo.nielsen AT coop DOT dk

Remember, a dead fish can float downstream,
But it takes a live one to svim upstream. - W.C. Fields.