ADSM-L

Re: Réf. : Re: Scheduling question

2004-01-15 09:38:38
Subject: Re: Réf. : Re: Scheduling question
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:38:09 +0000
Are you sure the client is in "schedmode  prompted"  rather than polling
mode.
I believe the windows default is polling and this could explain what you
are seeing.

Nicolas Launay <n.launay AT b-a-w DOT com>@vm.marist.edu> on 01/15/2004 02:30:20
PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>