ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL backup fails

2004-01-14 08:15:04
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL backup fails
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:14:41 -0500
Yiannakis

RC=418 means there was a TSM API error. The DSIERROR.LOG file
should have something that explains what the TSM API thought
was the problem. Please look there. Also, look in the TSM
Server activity log file to look for a message that might
tell you what went wrong.

RC=402 is the general error that means errors occurred
processing the command.

Thanks,

Del