ADSM-L

Re: TDP environment problem

2004-01-13 10:49:38
Subject: Re: TDP environment problem
From: David Henden <David.Henden AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:48:57 +0100
Your environment variables are not set while executing from crontab.

Make sure that you set the DSM_* and DSMI_* variables.

-David

Jurica Motusic <Jurica.Motusic AT MEGATREND DOT COM>
2004-01-13 16:08
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
TDP environment problem

Hi.
When I execute command from prompt everything works OK, but when crontab
execute it I get this error in /home/notes1/log.txt

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail:
Data Protection for Lotus Domino
Version 5, Release 1, Level 5.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999, 2002. All rights reserved.

ACD5023W The configuration file cannot be found, using default settings.

ACD5221I The /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/domino/bin/domdsm.log log file has
been
pruned successfully.

ACD5412W An error was encountered with Tivoli Storage Manager API
initialization, rc = 610.
Examine the dsierror.log for more information or determine if the TSM API
is installed properly.

domdsm.log
01/13/04   15:34:00 ============== Log file pruned using log retention
period of 60 day(s)
01/13/04   15:34:00 ============== 6 out of 6 entries pruned from the top
of this log
01/13/04   15:34:00 ACD5412W An error was encountered with Tivoli Storage
Manager API initialization, rc = 610.
Examine the dsierror.log for more information or determine if the TSM API
is installed properly.

dsierror.log
01/13/04   15:34:00 ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository
'dsmclientV3.cat'.

command is
/usr/local/scripts/dominobackup

dominobackup script looks like
#!/bin/bash
cd /notesdata
 su -- notes1  -c "/opt/lotus/bin/domdsmc_notes1 incremental '*'
/subdir=yes >> /home/notes1/log.txt &"

That is the problem.

Thanks
Jure