ADSM-L

Linux Kernel 2.4.9-e.27smp unsupported by TSM Device Driver

2004-01-12 13:53:33
Subject: Linux Kernel 2.4.9-e.27smp unsupported by TSM Device Driver
From: Henrry Aranda <harango AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:53:07 -0500
Hi,
I am configuring Tivoli Storage Agent for Linux v.5.2.1.2 in a Linux
machine, RedHat AS 2.1 kernel 2.4.9-e.27, but when I run the script to load
the tsm device driver I get the following message:
"TSM device driver not available for kernel release 2.4.9-e.27smp"

I upgraded the Storage Agent to version 5.2.2.0 but I have the same
problem...

Does Somebody know if this kernel will be supported?

Thanks / Regards
Henry Aranda