ADSM-L

Re: Copy Storage Pool.

2004-01-09 13:27:13
Subject: Re: Copy Storage Pool.
From: Ted Byrne <ted.byrne AT ADELPHIA DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:25:42 -0500
I would recommend creating another copy storage pool that is dedicated to
data that will have its copy stored in the other building (maybe call the
stgpool local_vault).

Once the stgpool is defined using the devclass that is appropriate for the
medial you want to use, simply backup the storagepools that you want
vaulted in the other building to the new stgpool:

        backup stgpool src_pool local_vault maxpro=2 wait=y
        backup stgpool another_pool local_vault maxpro=2 wait=y

Or something similar...

HTH,

Ted