ADSM-L

Re: TSM scheduler not working with W2K Advanced Cluster

2004-01-09 09:54:46
Subject: Re: TSM scheduler not working with W2K Advanced Cluster
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:52:34 -0600
Questions, lots of questions.

What level of patch are you on for W2K? What level of TSM client are you using?
Did you follow the instructions in the TSM client for Windows manual concerning
setting up cluster-aware services?

Also, stating "we're having problems" without being specific about what those
problems are (error messages, etc.) means that people will not be able to offer
you much help.

--
Mark Stapleton