ADSM-L

Electronic Vaulting

2004-01-09 09:41:54
Subject: Electronic Vaulting
From: "Wheelock, Michael D" <Michael.Wheelock AT INTEGRIS-HEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:25:07 -0600
Hi,

We are getting ready to start doing electronic vaulting using TSM.  We have
identical (at least identical where it counts) hardware in both locations and a
fast pipe between them.  Does anyone have any gotchas regarding electronic
vaulting?  Thanks in advance.

Michael Wheelock
Integris Health of Oklahoma

protection
under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of
the
individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited
and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission
in
error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).