ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL problem ACO5091E or ACO5422E

2004-01-06 08:33:25
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL problem ACO5091E or ACO5422E
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTNGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:32:42 +0100
Del,

I've tried with the /tsmpassword option, but it won't set my password.
Besides that we don't have a scheduler running.
I've already placed a call with support (PMR03922 if you're interested).

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel
Consultant
IBM CATE, TSM Certified Consultant
Solution Professional Services B.V.
Transistorstraat 167, 1322 CN Almere
Postbus 50044, 1305 AA Almere.

T:   +31 (0)36 880 02 22
F:   +31 (0)36 880 02 44
M:  +31 (0)652 663 978
W:  www.sltngroup.com
E:   rvandenzel AT sltngroup DOT com
Solution Professional Services B.V. is onderdeel van SLTN GROUP
IBM Premier Business Partner

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
06-01-2004 14:22