ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL problem ACO5091E or ACO5422E

2004-01-05 10:19:33
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL problem ACO5091E or ACO5422E
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:18:45 -0500
Richard,

ACO5091E also is displayed when the password stored
is not correct. Try this:
1. Add "CLUSTERNODE YES" to the DSM.OPT file.
2. Reset the password on the TSM Server for the node you
   are using for DP for SQL.
3. Issue a command that connects to the TSM Server
   specifying the /TSMPASSWORD= option. For example:
      TDPSQLC QUERY TSM /TSMPassword=password
4. Retry the command that was failing.

Thanks,

Del